Tuesday, January 24, 2006

this morning


As usual, yesterday night I have kept myself engaged with my computer till the wee hours and as a result woke up this morning well after 10'o clock.I found it to be a cold and damp morning with the sun shielded by a thick layer of clouds which though did not threaten with a downpour seemed immobile despite a cold breeze blowing in fom the west in occasional swirls.Yesterday I had planned to visit the bank today to draw some money but now decided against it and instead sat down in front of the Tv to catch the ongoing test between India and Pakistan in Pakistan.Yesterday M.S.Dhonihad completed his first test century,in 93balls only and this morning too was batting extremly well.However he got stumped out on 144.But it was not a big dissapointment as was the dismissal of the gutsy Irfan on 90.He is consistently playing well and at the same time missing on hundreds with equal consistancy.It was really dissapointing.
Since the last few days my experience on the internet has increased a few notches and is mainly due to two MMORPGs -eternallands and runescape -I found out after a lot of searching.They are free ,have good 3d graphics and absolute fun.

No comments: