Tuesday, June 24, 2008

reading books



When I returned home for my summer vacation I made a concious decision. No more computer games this time, I told to myself, why not read some books? Ever since I got myself the computer I had been preoccupied with games. I did not even remember the last time I read a book. Before the computer came things had been so different. I would regularly visit the library and most of my spare time would be spent reading.


I unistalled all the games from my computer, retaining the saves. I have a large collection of ebooks, all in lit format. I started with Hannibal and then in the course of fifteen days I read Kalahari Typing School for Men, Congo, The Camel Club and The Bourne Identity one after another.


The reading made me feel good, like one feel after reuniting with a long lost friend. It also made me enthusiastic enough to resume my writing which I had given up about a year ago.

1 comment:

fearless389 said...

thanks for your comment on my blog... yes reading is much more better than playing computer games. I have been readingsince highschool and i'm kind of addicted to it.