Thursday, October 18, 2007

Return of...

Hello! I am back....after a long long time.
Where had I been all these months leaving my blog languishing in some forgotten corner of the world wide web? Well, firstly I have had my net connection terminated for various reasons ( bad service , pressure from family, me staying from home for most part of the time). And secondly a lack of commitment. I could have easily visited one of those hundreds of cyber cafes nestled within the narrowest of alleys for a few minutes and updated my blog but simply put I was too much preoccupied with my studies. Studying medicine may sound good but to actually go through the process is a gruelling experience. No doubt many will agree with me. And most importantly after making a mess of my first year in the course I was careful not to be on wrong footing again.
Oh yes it feels god to be back! Surely it does.

3 comments:

starry said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.I am glad you are back again.It must have been a gruelling first year for you.Hang in there.

Dawn said...

Thanks for dropping few lines in my blog..! Seems you were back and gone again?

Hope to read you more
Cheers

che sara sara said...

nice blog here!
thanks for dropping by my blog